No Cancellations after your order transaction.
In order to create your order our team starts putting together meals after orders are made. Once your meals start getting made, we are unable to accept cancellations.
Cancelling Your Subscriptions
You can cancel your subscription anytime.
- Online Website Cancellations: Via accounts can be cancelled instantly, anytime
- Cancelling by Email: Via Email please allow 2-3 working days for cancellation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For changes to meals or subscription cancellations Please allow up to 24 hours before your next billing date (The day you processed your first order or is set too)
- By Default Recurring subscription means you are subscribed to ordering meals at your chosen interval
- Order Cut off Day - The order cut off day is the day you order meals are ordered and processed for Delivery
Billing Day - The Billing day is the first day you processed and purchased your subscription. By default your payments will be made weekly on that billing day unless you change it or advise us to change it.
Fresh Chef reserves the right to cancel and refund any order at any time. This would only usually because of any health and safety or shipping concerns associated with an address or use of multiple discount codes to a single address.
Discount codes are one per physical address. If there are multiple discount codes for single addresses we will refund the order, notify the 2x emails associated and not send the item.