For best results in Microwave from Frozen
- Pierce bag and microwave frozen meal on high for 4 minutes
- Rest for 2 minutes to allow permeation
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes to reduce moisture
- Serve and enjoy
Or from defrosted halve the heating/resting times above.
Heating times may vary depending on microwave.
No Microwave or Serving meals in bulk?
For a great alternative to microwaving one at a time, we suggest defrosting desired number of meals overnight and using oven! Works great!
Aprox. heating time: 30mins
- Defrost desired meals overnight
- Preheat oven to 180°C - 200°C degrees.
- Remove vacuum pack from meal
- Cover meal in foil before putting in oven
- Start checking meals after 15 minutes in a preheated oven
- Different meals will heat through in different times. Test thickest/hardest part of a meal to see if its heated through
- Yes, our recyclable black C-Pet meal trays are safe in the oven up to 220°C