How do I SETUP & MANAGE my subscription?
Your first subscription box will process as soon as you order and CANNOT BE CHANGED, however all orders after that can be changed by using our 'Manage my Subscription' function. And gets sent on the next possible shipping date.
Subscriptions are great because you get free shipping and can change, skip or cancel at anytime.
To start a subscription, simply buy one here!
To start managing your subscription
- Log in to your account (You can create one here or watch a "how to" here)
- Select Manage subscription
Your subscription box has the flexibility to arrive every 1,2,3 or 4 weeks and this can be changed any time (cut-off is 4 days before order date).
From within "Your Account" you can:
- Change which meals you want
- Change your order Frequency (1,2,3 or 4 weeks)
- Choose your next order date
- Skip an order
- Cancel your subscription
Changing Meal Boxes
To change meal boxes (between 6, 8 and 16 meals) you need to Cancel your subscription and your new box amount.
Changing Subscriptions: Auntie Sheryl's Step-by-Step guide
Courtesy of Auntie Sheryl from Customer Service ❤️
Hi Fans! Here's my tip for changing your subscription meals:
- Log into freshchef.nz using the password you (hopefully) created when you set up your subscription.
- Manage Subscription or Manage Existing Subscription.
- Manage Upcoming Orders.
- You must first remove the meal you don't want before the system will let you add the one you do want.
- Use the minus key to reduce or zero down the meals you are wanting to remove.
- Then add the ones you would like.
- SAVE selections.
You can't change your box size. For that you need to cancel your subscription and start again.
Finally: You should NOT HAVE TO RE-ENTER PAYMENT INFO! If the system asks you for this - you are in the wrong place (Likely our one-off order cart)
Hope that helps :)