Sustainability & Packaging
Our CPET Meals trays should be cleaned and recycled
Vac Pack Bags
Vac Pack bags should be cleaned and recycled
We love this video about soft plastics! (Courtesy of a great kiwi soft plastics initiative we want to go nationwide!)
Fresh Chef polystyrene bins are made by our partner Hope Moulded are are 100% Recyclable.
Unfortunately they usually aren't allowed in your recycling at home.
Some customers cut them down to reduce their space and put them in their rubbish at home. But we do recommend recycling where possible!
You can drop them at selected Mitre 10's who have an Expol Recylcling cube.
Expol Recycling cubes located at:
- Albany - 260 Oteha Valley Road, Albany, Auckland
- Botany - 9 Bishop Dunn Place, Flat Bush, Auckland
- Henderson - 186 Lincoln Road, Henderson, Auckland
- Manukau - 61 Lambie Drive, Manukau, Auckland
- Mt Wellington - 72 Lunn Avenue, Mount Wellington, Auckland
- New Lynn - 5 Astley Avenue, New Lynn, Auckland
- Onehunga - 1 Princes Street, Onehunga, Auckland
- Takanini - 230 Great South Road, Takanini, Auckland
- Tauranga - 1066 Cameron Road, Gate Pa, Tauranga
- Ruakura (Hamilton) - 41 Ruakura Road, Hamilton East
- Te Rapa (Hamilton) - Maahanga Drive, Hamilton
- Ferrymead - 1005 Ferry Road, Woolston, Christchurch
- Hornby - 370 Main South Road, Hornby, Christchurch
- Papanui - 54 Harewood Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- Cromwell - 20 Elspeth Street, Cromwell
- Queenstown - 46 Brookes Road, Frankton, Queenstown
- Wanaka - 100 Sir Tim Wallis Drive, Wanaka 9305
- Dunedin - 350 Andersons Bay Road, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012