Allergies & Ingredients
The best place to access allergy and ingredient information is to select the:
The Fresh Chef Kitchen
Our meals are made in a busy Restaurant Kitchen that makes all sorts of food for our local market.
With Fresh Chef we’re really focused on flavour and nutrition from eating fresh-frozen, real, no-nasties food made in small batches by great chefs.
Because of this, unfortunately our Fresh Chef Meals are not designed for people with severe allergies.
Our meals may contain traces/quantities of
- Cereals containing gluten and their products, namely, wheat, rye, barley, oats and spelt,
- Crustacea and their products,
- Egg and egg products,
- Fish and fish products,
- Milk and milk dairy products,
- Peanuts and soybeans and their products
- Sulphites, Tree nuts and sesame seeds and their products.
Gluten Free & Celiac
In our Gluten Free (GF) meals we do not put ingredients that contain gluten. But due to the nature of our kitchen being a busy restaurant Kitchen. Our dishes are not celiac. Because of the tiny traces of gluten required to create a non-celiac environment: we do not have a celiac friendly environment.