Allergy & Nutritional Info
See below for help with our Gluten Free, Celiac and general allergy info and heating instructions.
Also click here for 👉 FRESH CHEF ALLERGY & NUTRITIONAL INFO
Fresh Chef Frozen Meals are created in a busy restaurant kitchen
which makes a variety of food dishes for our local market.
Our team are very focused on flavour & nutrition for our FRESH,
snap-frozen, REAL, no-nasties food - made in small batches by great chefs!
However, because of the nature of our restaurant kitchen, the meals
are not able to be specifically designed for people with allergies.
We are constantly reviewing this with every menu upgrade.
This document contains the nutritional information for
Fresh Chef Frozen Meals. They are in alphabetical order (A-Z).
Scroll down to your desired meals.
GLUTEN FREE & CELIAC INFORMATION
Fresh Chef Frozen Meals are manufactured in the same facility as meals which
contain Gluten, therefore we cannot guarantee the meals won't contain traces of Gluten. For this reason, we refrain from claiming that our meals are “Gluten free”, thus we strongly recommend that Celiacs avoid our meals.
Our meals with no added Gluten are designed for the customer who wishes to
avoid Gluten for other purposes ~ outside of Celiac disease.
GENERAL ALLERGEN INFORMATION
Meals are prepared in a restaurant kitchen that may contain traces of sulphites,
cereals containing gluten (e.g., wheat), shellfish, eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, soybeans, sesame seeds, tree nuts & lupin.
Keep frozen until ready to eat.
Once defrosted keep refrigerated for up to 5 days
For best results use microwave from frozen – suggested times may vary:
- Pierce bag & microwave on high for FOUR mins.
- Rest for TWO minutes to allow permeation
- Microwave on high for further TWO - THREE mins.
- Ensure meal is rested & cooked through.
- Enjoy and serve.
NO MICROWAVE? SERVING 2+ MEALS?
For a great alternative to microwaving one at a time, we suggest defrosting desired number of meals overnight and using oven! Works great!
Aprox. heating time: 30mins
- Defrost desired meals overnight
- Preheat oven to 180°C - 200°C degrees.
- Remove vacuum pack from meal
- Cover meal in foil before putting in oven
- Start checking meals after 15 minutes in a preheated oven
- Different meals will heat through in different times. Test thickest/hardest part of a meal to see if its heated through
- Yes, our recyclable black C-Pet meal trays are safe in the oven up to 220°C